Sunday, November 25, 2007

High School Friends




This weekend Will and I went up to Draper and hung out with some of my friends from high school. I grew up in Virginia but I moved to Utah my Junior year and attended Alta High School. Moving your junior year of high school is not the easiest thing in the world but I was blessed with some great friends. These friends were such examples to me. It was so great to have a group of friends that had good values in high school (something hard to find these days) and lifted me up. I really needed that at that time in my life and I am truly grateful. I want to give a shout out to my best friend from high school, Anne Tuttle, who is currently serving a mission in Bulgaria, "I love you Anne"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments