
We stuck around Provo this Thanksgiving. We had dinner with our good friends the Johns and the Weilers.
I felt like I had entered a new stage in my life because I was actually doing some of the cooking instead of loafing around on the couch all day. It was actually quite fun. I made my very first pie ever!!! It turned out really good. It was key lime.
Watch the hand!
Alissa's first Turkey, it was delicious!
Shannyn, Julie, Alissa, ShannonThe boys playing Settlers.

We had a wonderful time. I am so grateful for friends. Even though we weren't with family I felt no void over the holiday because there was so much love. I am grateful for Thanksgiving!!!



We had a great Thanksgiving with friends too - isn't it a good feeling to have friends you can rely on like family?
ReplyDeleteI think this is SO cool that you guys did this!!! How fun for you to all make Thanksgiving dinner together. It all looks so good! I really need to learn those things...
ReplyDeleteMmm, key lime pie . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have good friends with whom you spent Thanksgiving. It's too bad we weren't around to crash the party! (Janssen made some mean mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, pies, etc., as you probably saw on her blog)
Are you going to be around at Christmas time at all?
How fun! Those are the best Thanksgivings, because you will always be able to have ones with family. Friend ones are special. And Alissa is such a cute prego! I miss seeing all the cute Wymount babies...
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there with you guys. How fun!
ReplyDelete