Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bath Time Snuggles



There is something so irresistable about snuggling a baby wrapped in a towel. They smell so fresh. You can pinch their cute little bums. And they are so good to squeeze....

Mmmmmmmmmmm (that's the sound of my hugs!)

7 comments:

  1. Hey, that is the sound MY hugs make too! Moms must come that way. What a cute mama you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath time is the best...Hailey took TWO baths today! And the cuddling when they smell so clean...I love it.

    And by the way, these are ADORABLE pictures of you (and Reagan of course). I love the second one...worth framing, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! Babies in towels...doesn't get much better than that! What fun! I, too, enjoy the fresh bath smell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha My hugs sound more like "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhIcouldSqueezeyoutoPeicesJustSOcuteIwuuvvYou!"
    lol.

    Awww No more baby Anders :(
    I now nanny for 3 kids. 8,4 and 2.
    It is just closer to home and pays a tinsy bit more. Still very bummed though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo irresistible! This makes me want to run in and wake Hadlie up just to give her a squeeze (I won't though)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I agree. I love babies right out of the tubby! Tubby time is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean! I love baby's cute bums!! You guys look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete

comments