Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"i got teeff!"

"Yup, I'm growing up big and tall!"

Wow, I am just blown away at all the new things that Reagan can do now! It is so fun to have the eyes of a parent because everything you used to just take for granted or see as everyday things are a HUGE MILESTONE! "Wow, my baby can grab for something," "My baby can suck her thumb!" "My baby can pull my hair," and now, "My baby can grow teeth!!!!" I guess being a parent reminds you of the miracle of it all. Every tiny little thing is no longer a menial "baby step" but a wonder of God's greatest creation: His children. I appreciate everything so much more now that I have Reagan. Now when I see a baby pulling them self up I actually notice how cool it is and not just any old something anyone can do. I love to see the progress of growth and interaction children have. The latest with Reagan is she can now rock back and forth on all four (but I have to put her in that position). She can almost get into the crawl position from sitting up. She can stand by supporting herself against something, and she is about to learn how to pull herself up (she's been trying). She is getting more and more fun. Today when I was folding laundry she would reach up and over the high plastic wall into the bottomless pit of whites to pull something out! I would exclaim, "Reagan!" and she would laugh endlessly, and then do the whole thing again. She seems to understand when Will and I tease each other and laughs as if she knows exactly whats going on! I LOVE watching her learn new things.
And yes I am so proud of her new teeth. Even though we all have them I never realized what an achievement it is!!! Yea for Reagan!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Way to beat Hadlie! :) I love looking at your blog because you have such a doll baby. Reagan is so cute! Isn't it crazy how we think EVERY little thing our babies do is amazing and we get so excited. I never realized how fun being a parent could be until I became one! Cheers to many more babies to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Reagan! And your Cali trip looked SO fun. I am glad you got to go, and I am glad you documented it so well. What a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy Reagan!!!

    :) so Cute! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I also can't believe it. Hadlie is just so jealous. Except she just pretends she has them anyway and chews up food like a big girl. I love the miracle of babies too. You have such a beautiful outlook on life and everything. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Reagan! Does she have any more coming that you can see? Our babies are so wonderful and talented:) Is she starting to crawl forward yet?

    ReplyDelete

comments