Reagan's first time on an Airplane. She was phenomenal! She slept most of the plane ride there and back! What a doll.
Will takes off with his co-workers and I head off with my fam. I love how happy Reagan is in this picture!
Aunt Jamie was so excited to see Reagan. Reagan loved Jamie, they had some great times. I had so much fun hanging out with her. Jamie got Reagan the cutest outfits and shoes, we love them!!!We spent the first afternoon in Walnut Creek where my Aunt Linda lives. Reagan was not used to the bright CA sun! (her eyes are closed in almost all these pictures) I was in heaven in the warm weather. At least Spring has hit somewhere...come on Utah!!!!
I loved down town Walnut Creek. We went shopping and had lunch with Aunt Linda and Uncle Craig at the California Pizza Kitchen.
Here is Grandma and Reagan. I love Children's Place, the cutest clothes at pretty reasonable prices.
We spent the night at Linda and Craig's. We took a beautiful walk on the path behind the house with all the dogs: Piglet (a friend's dog), Harley (mom & Jamie's dog), and Floyd and Wiley (Linda's dogs). It was a riot!

I ate sooooo well on this trip. My mom and Aunt Linda are phenomenal cooks. Here they are busy in the kitchen. Don't they look like twins?
On Sunday I went to my Sister Melissa's house. Here I am with her two daughters (my nieces) Jillian and Cassie. Aren't they beautiful!
Melissa cooked dinner and some of our family came over. You know your family is getting BIG when a picture like this constitutes only a very small portion of your family!Here is Dean and my new sister, his wife, Savannah. I am so happy to have her as part of the family, she is awesome! Reagan was only 6 weeks old when we drove out to Sacramento for their wedding, so I think of Reagan as the age of their marriage...watch it grow, hahahah
Reagan was so enamored with my cup that I decided to let her have a sip of water for the first time.Melissa and Reagan
Seeing that Will and I are not pet people Reagan got an overwhelming initiation into the animal world: Dogs, dogs, dogs, cats, and here she is with my niece Jillian's horses.
She thought they were pretty cool. She was not scared in the least bit and continued to put her hand right up to the horses nose! She would sit on the floor and every time a dog would walk by she would laugh!
My Aunt Tricia came to visit for lunch while I was at Melissa's. Oh, it was so enjoyable to see her! Brett was busy at school but we missed him!
Lauren would put Reagan in the stroller and push her all around the house, it was great!
Lauren thought she was a big girl because she could hold Reagan...
However two seconds after this picture was taken Lauren slowly starts falling backwards till Reagan and her are sprawled out on the floor. Lauren looked up at me and said, "Reagan's heavy!"My brother Cameron came to Robin's for dinner. It was so fun just hanging out and talking with him.
Here is Robin and me and the girls at My Gym. Reagan had a great time swinging and going on the zip wire!!! (adult supervised of course)
Grandma and Reagan
Lauren and Reagan. They look so much alike!!!! They could be sisters for sure!
Beautiful girls!
A trip to California wouldn't be complete without some In-N-Out Burger!! Uncle Craig and my cousin Leah met us there for lunch on the way to the airport. It was so fun catching up with Leah.
Man they're getting tight on securty: Reagan's all ready to be X-ray!! Phew she was all clear!
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAD US!!! IT WAS A FABULOUS TRIP!!!
haha I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! She is getting sooo cute and so big!!
ReplyDeleteWe need to hang out. We miss you guys! Did Will tell you I saw him at a Corporate Alliance thing?? I was so THRILLED to see him! It could have been awkward!
Oh and yes I got all of your comments! lol. Yeah Chris is one of the more prideful of his kind.
He is so sweet!! Right now he is making me a bubble bath. Cute boy.
K lets make a play date!
My days are way more open lately! We should go to the park or something! I dont have a baby anymore to go play with...but maybe soon ;)
It sounds like you had a blast! You have a lot of family, that's awesome that you could go visit them. Reagan does look just like Lauren, wow. I can't believe how big Reagan is getting. She'll be walking and talking before we know it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous trip! How fun to be able to spend fun time with so many family members!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! Reagan is looking so big and you, of course, look great! Did you seriously just have a baby?!?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast in California! The pictures are so fun, glad you were able to spend some time with family!
ReplyDeleteHooray for trips to the sunshine! If you only knew how we need one of those trips around here! :) I'm glad you got to go hang out with your family, looks like you guys had a ball!
ReplyDeleteOK, I am officially jealous. What great weather - all that sunshine with warmth to go with it! We have the sun here sometimes, now if we could just have the temperature too... But it's warmer earlier here than in Logan, at least. Looks like you guys had a great time - what fun for your family to be able to see Reagan! Isn't it fun to have people to entertain her all day? You look awesome - and I'm glad I'm not the only one to miss kickboxing;) Congrats on the tooth too!!
ReplyDeleteJulie!!! I get so over excited looking at your pictures. I am so glad we are sisters, you are the coolest! Little Reagan is a peach... Oh how we love her so much. Dean and I had SO MUCH FUN visiting you. Isn't life wonderful. All our love to you, Reagan and Will.
ReplyDeleteI loved hearing about your trip. I was born in Walnut Creek and loved growing up in CA. I still wish that we were moving there instead of Seattle. Oh, well. I'm glad that it was great weather too. I'm going to CA for the whole month of May. I plan on eating lot's of In and Out, going to the beach and soaking up sunshine pool side at my parents home. Travis will be studying away for his exams but is excited for the trip and the change of pace.Let's rollerblade soon!
ReplyDelete