Saturday, April 5, 2008

Girls Night

Nothing says girls night like CHOCOLATE! We had delicious fondue and chocolate trifle. Yum, Yum.
I had some of my girls friends over while our husbands were at the Priesthood session of Conference. We got so busy chatting I didn't get a chance to take pictures. Some memorable events, however, were the fondue pot catching on fire (baking soda was used to calm the flames). Reagan sticking one hand in my plate of chocolate and whipped cream and then while cleaning that hand sticking the other hand in it as well!! And Kailee coming up to me, placing both hands on my knees and saying in the sweetest, softest voice "hhhhiiii" all because she really wanted some of my food, too cute!!!!

6 comments:

  1. those really were the greatest moments, LOL. i definitely enjoyed playing with all those cute babies. SO MUCH FUN, Julie, thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun Julie. Thanks for being such a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed it. It sounds like it was a lot of fun...and the food looked yummy. My parents are in town so I was hanging out with my sister and mom.

    HOWEVER, I want to do a girl's night this week. Stay tuned for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times! I think I will have to make girls night a tradition for future priesthood sessions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like it was quite the spread! So sorry I had to miss out on that one. You are just too fun Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could have been there, Pretty sure I cleaned the house or something. Not as fun as a chocolate girls night.

    ReplyDelete

comments