Yes, I'm a nerd and took a picture of us using the mirror (I have to be resourceful alone at home). But isn't this the greatest backpack!!! Thanks Dad and Mel! Reagan and I used to hike all the time when she was small enough to go in the baby bjorn but when she got bigger we couldn't. Now we're back in the game! We went on a hike up the mountain right behind our house. So fun!I am also in LOVE with this new toy (thanks Grandma!!!). Farmer Ted keeps Reagan occupied for hours while I cook and work in the kitchen.
Reagan loves water! So I got her her own water bottle...
(I tried sippy cups but she hasn't taken to them) I started giving her sips of water because every time I drank from my water bottle she laughed, so I tried it out. She loves it! If only she would take to food the same way. We're slowly coming along with food. I'm a little nervous about be in charge of her every nutritional need soon!Pure cuteness...


Reagan is also starting to say words. She can say mama and dada, although not always referring to us. Her favorite word is "dat!" She says it all the time so it is totally a word to her. It sounds like she is saying "that." She points with her little finger and says "dat, dat, dat." It is so cute.
She is sooo cute. I love her pj's! I miss you so much! :(
ReplyDeleteThose backpacks are really useful. My family carried my younger brother all around Europe in one of those (I was 16, he was 1), taking turns. I remember taking him to the top of the dome at St. Paul's Cathedral. It was a good little workout.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Girls are so fun! Next time you go for a hike Kylie and I would LOVE to come!
ReplyDelete