Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Parade of Homes


Last Saturday Will and I went to some of the Parade of Homes and are planning on doing it again on Friday. It is SOOOOO much fun! (it started May 30 and goes till June 14, there's still time:)

We had a blast walking through gorgeous homes. I took lots of pictures to get decorating and paint color ideas.

I want to do venal lettering for sure:

My dream home would be in Mapleton Utah. The mountains are right there and it is absolutely breathtaking:

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to this. It sounds so fun. I love getting ideas and seeing what other people have done. If only we could afford a house in California...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mapleton, too.

    I'm doing a master's degree in accounting, to answer your question on Janssen's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zach and i went to the parade of homes in park city last year and it was really neat. the homes there (as you could imagine, i'm sure) were amazing, huge and beautiful, and completely extravagant. we didn't have to pay for the tickets, so that made it even more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree- Mapleton is my favorite place on earth! It's such a nice place and absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

comments