Thursday, June 5, 2008
First Step
Yesterday, June 4, Reagan at 10 1/2 months old took HER FIRST STEP!!!!!! I don't think she realized what she did but I was ecstatic! She (at least I felt like it) took a long time to learn how to crawl (9 mo.) I always thought she might walk first because she was so good at standing up on things and walking around using the couches etc. So it doesn't surprise me that she took her first step, it was actually 3 really fast ones: right foot, left foot, right, fall into mommies arms! I have to really coax her to "come here" and she'll take a step to me before she falls. As soon as I get a chance I'll video it and post it, way fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's amazing--she's walking very early!
ReplyDeleteGo Reagan! Great job:)
ReplyDeleteThat is great news, congrats Reagan!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! They grow up WAY too fast!!
ReplyDeletelol. Thanks! Yeah the summer is slammed for us! I didn't know you were my same age and that Will was the same as Chris. He seems so much more mature then Chris! haha.
ReplyDeleteThings are good here. I am excited for Cheer today. :)
Sooo do you guys wanna get together this week? Sunday? I think a picnic would be fun!