Reagan and Aunt Savannah


Brother and Sister 

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!
Reagan looked smashing in her 4th of July dress that her Aunt Melissa sent her.
She spoils us so bad, we love it!!!!


Reagan looked smashing in her 4th of July dress that her Aunt Melissa sent her.She spoils us so bad, we love it!!!!


Reagan's not one to venture out, she's what you would call a momma's girl (to say the least). BUT we have found the key to her heart...FOOD! (not surprising at all with the fact that I'm her mother) But seriously, it's like Reagan has a food radar and immediately finds it wherever it may be and will go anywhere or befriend anyone to obtain it!
Here we are sitting in a large crowd of people during the talent show when I look over and Reagan has walked over to the boys next to us and was taking their candy!!! It was so hilarious, she would NOT leave them alone!
Camping:
This was Reagan's first camping experience and she LOVED it!!!! I was actually surprised because I had been a bit worried about how she would sleep and how she would do but she did phenomenal. She had the best time of her life! She crawled around in the dirt all day long. She was dirtier than she had ever been and it was great! She was so busy and happy being into everything with so many people around that she slept better than she does at home! 


A lot of time was spent horse shoeing
We went to the reservoir and jumped off the rock but the water was so cold I only did it once!
Here we are sitting in a large crowd of people during the talent show when I look over and Reagan has walked over to the boys next to us and was taking their candy!!! It was so hilarious, she would NOT leave them alone!

Camping:
This was Reagan's first camping experience and she LOVED it!!!! I was actually surprised because I had been a bit worried about how she would sleep and how she would do but she did phenomenal. She had the best time of her life! She crawled around in the dirt all day long. She was dirtier than she had ever been and it was great! She was so busy and happy being into everything with so many people around that she slept better than she does at home! 


A lot of time was spent horse shoeing

We went to the reservoir and jumped off the rock but the water was so cold I only did it once!


But most of the time we just got to sit around and be together which was so fun! There was a 1/2 cabin sort of thing (only had 3 walls) in the middle of our camp area where we got to hang out. Reagan fell in love with this toy stroller!




Where was that reservoir? It looks so pretty there! It sounds like you guys had a really fun 4th! And I'm glad Reagan did such a good job on her first camping trip. Getting really dirty really is the best sometimes - and thats when kids are the happiest!
ReplyDeleteOooh Julie I am LOVING the blog!! Your pictures are just wonderful. I miss you guys already. Dean and I have been talking about the Ranch none stop, we had so much fun with you guys. Give Reagan and Will our lovie.. Love you
ReplyDeletehow FUN!! and how beautiful it was, wow!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo glad the camping trip went well, I remember you were worried how Reagan would do!! Reagan looks so cute in her dress. I can't imagine her just walking around in it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Reagan!! I'm trying to convince Baby Johnson that today would be a good birthday too ;)! Looks like you guys had a great time camping! Reagan looks cute as always!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!! OH my! I bet you can't believe it, you little baby girl 1! We just wanted to say we love you guys SO MUCH!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I haven't been camping in forever, it sounds like so much fun. I think one of the best parts about something like that is that our husbands are away from work and we have them all to ourselves:)
ReplyDelete