Monday, July 7, 2008

Visitors

I LOVE when people come to visit! My mom and sister Jamie came to visit us last week. It was a short two days but we appreciated them coming soooooooooooo much! I love my mom so much!!!!!! I love being with her! She is the best mom in the whole world! (I wish I would have taken more pictures, that is so unlike me! sorry Aunt Jamie!!)
Reagan had a lot of fun with Grandma. This is the blow up air mattress they slept on and Reagan and Grandma were playing the cutest game: mom would bounce on the bed, then Reagan would bounce on the bed, then mom would do it and Reagan would crack up laughing. It was so cute. I love that Reagan can interact so well now and really "play" games with us!
Reagan LOVED Harley! She would follow him around the house, even when he would try to retreat to safety. Every time she saw him she would say, "ooooo!" or "EEEEEE" I love it!

Thanks for coming guys, we love you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Reagan is getting. I still picture her as a little girl. We miss hanging out with you, but we love that Will is still there to give advice about our financial things. I hope you are all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan is adorable and she's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to add you to my web page. I LOVE reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

comments