Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan

Reagan had such a fun Birthday!

Here are some pictures from her party. It was so much fun. Lots of food (pulled pork sandwiches, watermelon, chips, lemonade, and cake), friends, and fun! The cakes were so fun to make, as you can see Reagan LOVED it! Thanks to Melinda who captured great pics of cake action!

I took a lot of pictures at the beginning but then sort of forgot about my camera so there were so many people I didn't get pictures of (the Juchau's, Andy and Katie, the Vongsawad's, Diana, Melinda and Chris) But thanks for coming everybody it was so fun! Reagan loved minute of it!

10 comments:

  1. Julie
    I googled everything until I found you! Your blog is super cute and definitely cracks me up! thanks for inviting us to celebrate cutie Reagan with you guys. We had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yayyy. Those pics were fun to take!! messy messy messy!!
    I love little Reagan!! I tagged you on a couple of pics as well that I took outside.
    (on facebook)Can't wait to see you guys tonight and take lots of fun pictures!! This is going to be alot of fun!! Make sure and bring some toys so I can distract her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Reagan! What a fun party. The cake pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was really fun and I am sorry that I missed it. Really I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun party. So glad we got to come. Reagan was PERFECT with the cake and presents and everything - just what you want on a first birthday.
    PS: I stole the picture of me with the baby for my profile picture. Hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Will...I like the hair on your face. Craig has decided to grow hair there too, I have to say, you look better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO fun!!! I can't believe she is already one!! I remember when we moved in she was only a few months old! I wish we could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like the party was fun. i'm really sorry that zach and i didn't make it. :( if you guys have tickets to the byu games this year, we should get together before/after sometime!

    ReplyDelete

comments