My sister Melissa sent us an early Christmas package and this is one of the things that came inside.... (the outfit, not Reagan) We love it!!! Reagan looked so cute for church on Sunday. My favorite part are the leggings. And there was the cutest little beret style hat that came with it but Reagan would not keep it on! She was too on the move:
Reagan is just too adorable! I laughed at your comment about her being on the go and not wanting to slow down for a picture... Love you guys, The McCarthy Family
That is such a cute dress! She is such an adorable girl! It's been forever since we've seen you, we should get together sometime soon. Her Christmas dress is beautiful too!
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I'm so bummed we weren't able to be to the party, sounds like it was fun. Reagan makes a darn cute cheerleader!
i found your blog posted on zach and tara's blog--i'm so glad!! your little family is sooo cute. i love all of reagan's beautiful dresses. and i can't believe you are pregnant again!! congratulations!! i remember when you were lamenting about not getting pregnant fast enough, now look at you!!
Her new dress is adorable. I really like the leggings too. PS. we are private now, I can send you an invite if you send me your email. tlindsayann@gmail.com
Will is really starting to look at home with the beard!
ReplyDeleteSo many cute dresses! Looks like she'll be able to wear both of them for a long time:)
ReplyDeleteso adorable
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I love the outfit.
ReplyDeleteReagan is just too adorable! I laughed at your comment about her being on the go and not wanting to slow down for a picture...
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
The McCarthy Family
I'm wondering if she could be more darling. I think not.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute dress! She is such an adorable girl! It's been forever since we've seen you, we should get together sometime soon. Her Christmas dress is beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great Halloween. I'm so bummed we weren't able to be to the party, sounds like it was fun. Reagan makes a darn cute cheerleader!
tyrel and I are just enjoyed your cute reagan pictures!
ReplyDeletei found your blog posted on zach and tara's blog--i'm so glad!! your little family is sooo cute. i love all of reagan's beautiful dresses. and i can't believe you are pregnant again!! congratulations!! i remember when you were lamenting about not getting pregnant fast enough, now look at you!!
ReplyDeleteReagan is adorable. I love the dress!
ReplyDeleteHer new dress is adorable. I really like the leggings too.
ReplyDeletePS. we are private now, I can send you an invite if you send me your email.
tlindsayann@gmail.com