is soooooooooooo good!Pretend baking: Reagan loves peanut butter Reagan's attachment to her blanket has come to an extreme. Sometimes we have to eat breakfast like this:
I love the pic. of Reagan eating with her ninja turtle sheet, lol. Good luck finding a home! We are considering building one rather than getting a contractor. We have a family friend who is a retired contractor who will teach Jared how to do a lot over the summer, and we have some other hook-ups. We shall see. I've been coming up with a floor plan and that's fun! I can't wait to see you. We'll be there til New Year's day at least.
I love the pic. of Reagan eating with her ninja turtle sheet, lol. Good luck finding a home! We are considering building one rather than getting a contractor. We have a family friend who is a retired contractor who will teach Jared how to do a lot over the summer, and we have some other hook-ups. We shall see. I've been coming up with a floor plan and that's fun! I can't wait to see you. We'll be there til New Year's day at least.
ReplyDelete