Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

These are the only Thanksgiving pictures I took! But we had a wonderful day. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' house (my second family). The food was delicious and the company was great. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!
Other things we have done this break:
I spent yesterday cleaning and decorating for Christmas, YEA!!! I love that! Will and I even put up the tree. Then we had our wonderful friends Jed and Aleta over for dinner and games.
Today Will played in the traditional Turkey bowl. (really just football with people in the ward, but it happens every year whether here or in Colorado, it's great)
And even better we have another day off tomorrow. We are going house hunting, woohooo! We are going to be moving around the time that the baby arrives and that will be here before we know it!!! We think we're going to go with a town home, so that is what we'll be looking at tomorrow. Will and I have been looking at homes for over a year, it's sort of become our hobby. I don't know what we'll do when we actually move because it has become so fun for us! But I'll be sooooooo happy to be settled in our own place.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this has nothing to do with Thanksgiving... although I'm glad you had a good one... it's about Halloween. :) I just now got your invite and I'm so sorry!! I never check that email address anymore, otherwise we would have come over! So sorry! Hope you didn't think we were just ignoring you! And I hope all is well with the pregnancy- I need to come back down and see you soon! Love you guys!

    -Jen Beckstrand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Reagan is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

comments