Saturday, December 6, 2008

For the past year I have been serving in Young Women's. I'm over the Beehives (12-13 yr olds) and we have a blast.
Last Wednesday we went ice skating, so fun!
Here is Me, Juliane and all our girls.... Action shot: Crazy shot!!! Brother Cope makes me laugh so hard. And Bria's face kills me (bottom right corner) Also notice the two girls in the back, if you look closely they are in every picture. Haylee and Leilani, probably two of the funniest girls I know. They are in the Miamaids and Laurels but they are so sad they can't be in beehives with us they wanted to join us in every picture. We were all laughing hysterically!

And this is cute Hailey ice skating!!!! Rachel's husband, Matt, joined us there and brought Hailey (almost 2). It was so cute to see her in these tiny skates. Darling!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Julie. We miss you! We need to get together sometime this week. I will call you to set something up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how come I'M not in those pictures?

    ReplyDelete

comments