Friday, December 12, 2008

Annual Work Christmas Party

The work Christmas party is always so much fun. We love the people so much! This year was no exception.

First off, the food was to die for. Chef's Table catered, can't go wrong!

Second off, the people! We had so much fun chatting, eating, and playing games. Here are the three Julies!!!! Yes, there are three guys in the office who all have a wife named Julie. Since I 've moved to Utah I have known soooooo many Julies. But it's strange because I didn't know a single one growing up. Alas, I should have stuck with Julie Anne, but once you shorten it it's so hard to go back.

Third, GIFTS!!! There is always a white elephant gift exchange. Some white elephant gift exchanges can be pretty lame but this party always has pretty nice ones. There were some hilarious gifts! We faired pretty well: a game set (badminton, volleyball, and horeshoes) and a ginger bread making kit. Also, each of the finanacial representatives recieve a gift from the office. Will got a Carmelo Anthony jersey (which he was so stoked about he wore it for the rest of the night), and an official NBA basket ball.

Fourth, there was a killer ginger bread house making competition. This was INTENSE! There was a time limit and everything. There were 4 catergories and 4 great prizes...

Will working intently on his candy house...
Greg and Cassidy
This picture is in here for the sole purpose of showing everyone my belly. So many people have told me that I don't look pregnant in the pictures I've posted lately and this is just to assure that I most definitely DO!!!!
And dadah... Will won the most structurally sound ginger bread house! Congrats baby! Will's civil engineer father would be proud. (even though that was the one I was going for, no hard feelings) He got a certificate and $25 to target, I'll be spending it anyway so I can still feel the glory of winning. Mike, pictured with Will, was the judge for this category and this is how he judge them. It was absolutely hilarious, but I was "crushed" to see so many beautiful houses ruined. Anyway, here it is.... (sorry about the angle)

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I'm totally the same way. I read all your posts but comment far too little! Your family is so cute and so is your little tummy! :) I'm so glad the office party went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! You're definitely looking pregnant! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking SO pregnant!!
    How exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments