You can see we might have another planner in the family...
The really funny thing about these pictures is that Reagan always wants to help when I'm putting something on the calendar (it actually makes it really difficult for me). So I thought I was sooooooo smart when I gave her this mechanical pencil and pushed the lead all the way in. I smugly smiled as I peacefully completed my calendaring business while she contently played along. She looked so cute I just had to take some pictures.Photo's done, I looked at the calendar and was SHOCKED!!! She had ingeniously figured out how to push the eraser to eject more lead! All this time I had thought she was cutely "marking" the calendar as I snapped away, when in all actuality she was destroying the months with scribbles and marks throughout!!! I had to laugh so hard. I was boasting in my own cleverness only to find out the joke was on me! Unfortunately, I think this is only the beginning of this parenthood trend...kids are too smart for their own good!


Yes, yes, they are.
ReplyDelete