But here is a few random updates about Reagan:
I am so excited for her to be a big sister. I honestly think she is going to love it. She loves to say "baaay-BE!" And has been paying much more attention to her doll lately. She loves to change her dolly's diaper!
Reagan LOVES to help and be involved in everything I'm doing. It is so much fun, she is such a great little companion. I just love having her with me all day. Today I pulled out the carpet cleaner spray to get to a few spots on the carpet. Immediately, Reagan ran to the kitchen rag drawer, pulled out a rag and quickly knelt down beside me to vigorously scrub the carpet! We do dishes together every morning. She loves to hand me everything out of the dish washer and loves to splash around in the soapy water and wipe the counters.
Will taught Reagan to put his clothes in the laundry hamper down the hall. Tonight he handed her his socks and I heard her yell from all the way down the hall "Good Girl" as she dropped them into the basket! It is so hilarious to hear her say good girl about herself and she does it quite often, yes she definitely is a good girl! But surprised by her ability to put the laundry away I asked Will, "Why didn't you tell me she could do that?!?!" I would have been taking full advantage of that service! "Oh yeah, I taught her that a while ago!" Thanks mister!
Reagan is communicating so much better these days. She has added "YES!" to her vocabulary and I am thrilled that she is actually replacing "yes" quite often for the word "no." She says "yes" all the time and I love it. She'll say "yes" to what she wants to eat, if she needs a diaper change, if she needs something or wants to do something. It's great!
But I can't help but tease her!! Whenever she gets a treat I ask her, "Can I have a bite?" She looks at me and giggles, shakes her head and says, "no!" She is already possessive about her food, obviously she gets that from me! Hahaha! Here she is delighting in her chocolate cake, and reveling that mom doesn't get any!
It looks like you guys are having fun! Reagan is getting so big! I love it! We need to hang out soon! Are you going to the craft enrichment?
ReplyDeleteOh I feel your excitement about the bows! Reese won't be able to wear one until she's probably 4! How fun!
ReplyDeleteDude, my blog never said yours was updated, so I haven't read it since Tepanyaki! But i love all the things that have been happening! And Will, that's an awesome cookie!! :) Very well done. And, Reagan is so stinking cute guys! Don't be too early Julie!!
ReplyDeleteThat above comment was from me - Jackie :)
ReplyDeleteAs a matter of fact I did notice the bow and I think it looks adorable! I can't believe you only have 22 days 'till the baby comes. Good Luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteI was laughing out loud about Reagan not sharing her food and I immediately thought "that is our family BIG TIME" then you added she was just like you!! Why are we sooo like that? You would think we never had food in the house!
ReplyDeleteLove your big sis,
Melissa
Fun times! This age they are really full of it.
ReplyDeleteReagan is sooo cute. You're such a good Mommy. Are you wobbling a lot? Hope you're feeling well. Tell that baby to hurry up and get here!
ReplyDelete