Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You Mom!

I couldn't help but cry when my mom and sister left Saturday morning.

SisterJamie and LincolnMy mom has been the biggest help. I think the reason this week has been so wonderful is because I have been entirely catered to! We ate the most delicious meals (everything was made from scratch): turkey and stuffing, beef stroganoff, spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, pot roast and biscuits, meatloaf, chicken salad sandwiches, corned beef and cabbage, and my mom's famous chocolate chip cookies. We also had plenty of other desserts, like caramel apples, and Costco's All American Chocolate Cake! I loved every minute of it! I even invited guest over, why not, I wasn't doing the cooking! We had our wonderful friends Ben and Summer over, (sorry not pictures) and Kyle and Alissa.

Alissa holding Lincoln
Kyle and Lincoln

I couldn't believe how the week whizzed by! My mom was so busy grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and visiting an old friend that it seemed to just fly! We watched Twilight (my first time) and ate popcorn. Everything was just perfect.

So when it was time to say good bye, yes it was very hard. But my mom got me on my feet and now we are doing great.

Thank you so much mom!!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Mom did that for me and it was heaven. She is a blessing to each of us! I laughed because she had me invite all my friends over for dinners too... I love you so much and miss you, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

comments