This was Lincoln's Easter outfit. It was the first time I had put him in "real clothes." The sleepers are just so easy and cozy for newborns. But it's fun to dress him up. They just feel like little dolls!I love these little shoes!!
We had a fun Easter. We dyed Easter Eggs:

Had an Easter Egg Hunt. Reagan actually was really scared of the eggs. I don't know why! But she wouldn't even touch them! We would put them in her basket and she would throw them out! We got the whole thing on video and thought it was pretty funny!Then we had our Easter Story from the scriptures with all our fun props, remember last year:
Little Reagan riding the "colt"
Little Reagan riding the "colt"For Easter Dinner we headed up to the Jones' house. Reagan was pretty set outside. She wouldn't get off the swings the entire time we were there!
It was pretty impressive to watch Will push 3 swings at once. It was quite the workout!
Swinging away and as happy as can be!
I'm pretty impressed at how well she does the "big kid" swings. At the beginning of season I was putting her in the baby swing but one day when a park didn't have any baby swings I discovered she could hold her own!I stopped her swinging in an attempt to get a nice picture of her and she was not happy about it.
"Just let me get back to swinging already!"

Reagan enjoying her very first ice cream cone.
I thought it would be messy but the cone held pretty good! This is what is affectionately called "Grandma Ice Cream" at the Jones' house. It's like rainbow sherbet or something, I don't even know because it's only called "grandma ice cream" by all the grandkids and Reagan is pretty much just one of their grandkids! Welcome to the club, my dear.
I thought it would be messy but the cone held pretty good! This is what is affectionately called "Grandma Ice Cream" at the Jones' house. It's like rainbow sherbet or something, I don't even know because it's only called "grandma ice cream" by all the grandkids and Reagan is pretty much just one of their grandkids! Welcome to the club, my dear. The funny thing is, is they just give all the young kids this ice cream so the adults can enjoy the good dessert! But they love it and it's their dessert every single time their at Grandma Jones' house. Thanks for letting us spend Easter with you, we love you!
Here is an Easter video I wanted to share. I am so grateful for Easter as a time to remember our Savior's sacrifice for us and ultimately his wonderfully triumphant resurrection. Enjoy!
Here is an Easter video I wanted to share. I am so grateful for Easter as a time to remember our Savior's sacrifice for us and ultimately his wonderfully triumphant resurrection. Enjoy!
Hi Julie! I love seeing photos of your cute little Reagan and new baby boy! I still feel so bad about our miscommunication about dinner that one time. Can we schedule it again? We'd love to host it - no chance of us "ditching out" that way :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes too! Lincoln is looking more and more like Reagan these days. I also can't believe Reagan's wearing a hair clip - yay! Sounds like a fun easter:)
ReplyDelete