Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Pictures

Morning Cuteness!
Sleeping babies are so precious!!!
She'll get at him anyway she can!

Darling!!!! Reagan loves him so much! Where ever he is that's where she is!! See the pacifier in her hand, she's ready to attack! She loves to stuff it in Lincoln's face, poor guy. But then if she manages to actually get it in his mouth she'll leave it there for .2 seconds before pulling it out and doing it again! I seriously have to hide his pacifiers!

Today Mikelle walked over to visit with her kids. It was so cute when Dallin tapped his mother and then put out his hands signaling he wanted to hold the baby. It was the cutest thing!!!
I walked into Reagan's room the other day to find her just chillin' like this:
She can climb onto the changing table no problem!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little family you have. I'm glad things are going well for you. It looks like you are doing great and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures...I'm so glad Dallin likes babies. That's the first time he's been so excited about it. Hopefully it lasts for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy and can sure tell little Lincoln LOVES his big sister. He is looking at her in every picture. How precious! Love your big sis Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures Julie. I can't believe Reagan can climb all the way up in her changing table. So glad you got a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete

comments