Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Weekend

My dad flew in this weekend to be here for Lincoln's baby blessing. After picking him up from the airport we had breakfast at Little America, my absolute favorite breakfast place. Their buffet is to die for!!!! And I was so excited to have my dad here. We had such a nice time.

I look totally cheesy in this picture, but I was trying to stand so that you could see baby Lincoln.
Reagan's favorite thing at the glorious buffet were the butter packets! She would unwrap the gold wrapper and use her finger to lick it all up! Silly girl!Grandpa and Lincoln
Grandpa and Lincoln met for the first time this weekend and Grandpa was in love! He kept saying what a good baby he is, you've got that right!

Will's family was also in town. We planned the blessing to be on the same weekend at Joe's graduation so they could come out for both at once. Congratulations Joe!!!

It was so fun to see Reagan and little Rachel together. Rachel is Will's youngest sister.
They had so much fun together. They actually look a lot alike! They played in the crib together, , played outside together, Rachel read books to Reagan, and Reagan kept trying to feed Rachel (which Rachel wasn't too thrilled about). But it was so much fun. They both loved having a playmate around.

Opa and Reagan

Opa with his first grandson. It is special because Lincoln holds both his dad's and his Opa's middle name: Frederick. How neat it is to be the namesake of such incredible men. He'll hold their names proudly.

Saturday night we all went out to dinner to in honor of Joe's Graduation.
Reagan is getting really good at smiling at the camera. The secret: teaching her to say "Cheese!" We didn't get very many pictures of Will's mom, John, Hannah, Joe, Rianne, and John but it was great to see them this weekend too.

4 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! Congrats on the blessing. Come to dinner sometime guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to get caught up with your blog. I hadn't looked in awhile. Lincoln is a cutie. I love the name too. Funny thought about the ice cream cones, next time I make angel food cake I'll give the kids cones and save more for me. It's my fav right now. You look great. I love your hair. I'm ready to do something new with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie, where did you get your sling? I really want one. I think you look like your dad by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these comments are by Ashley Shurtleff on my husband's account by the way.

    ReplyDelete

comments