Summer and I took our kids to the park last week. There were only two swings, which creates a massive problem among the many children at the park, so Reagan and Emma decided to share:
It was too funny! There's Summer pushing the girls.
They just found out they're having a boy. I am so excited about this because Emma and Reagan have each other and now Lincoln will have little Benson. Perfect!
Here's my perfect boy. He slept the entire time. He is such an angel!
It was too funny! There's Summer pushing the girls.
They just found out they're having a boy. I am so excited about this because Emma and Reagan have each other and now Lincoln will have little Benson. Perfect!Here's my perfect boy. He slept the entire time. He is such an angel!
And I just have to say how much I LOVE Spring. I know before too long it will be too hot to be out in the sun for very long. But I am soaking this weather up. And I must say I LOVE the bright spring colors everyone is sporting, it just makes me HAPPY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
comments