Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In Love

I find myself looking at Lincoln all day long and just being amazed at how cute he is. I tell him a million times a day that he is so handsome, wouldn't you agree! I need to take more pictures of him with people because otherwise it's hard to tell just how small he really is. And he looks so much like Reagan I am having feelings of deja vu on a regular basis. Like I'll be holding him when he's asleep or taking a picture in his bath towel just like I did with Reagan at his age, it's crazy!
I have been posting so many pictures of Reagan lately because it's so beautiful outside and she is so cute, I just can't help it. Plus I am loving that I can put Reagan's hair in clips, she looks absolutely adorable to me! Oh my goodness I am so sounding like a gushing mother, maybe it's the postpartum hormones, but I'm just so live in love with my kids!!!! But anyway, I made all these clips months ago but they have been lying unused just waiting for some hair to grow in! I have bigger ones like flowers and bows too for when I can actually do ponytails, when that will be I can't even imagine. So here we go again, today's adventures:

4 comments:

  1. Julie, you gush all you want about your kids!! Kids need parents like that :) I saw this really depressing thing on Oprah one time (I couldn't watch the whole thing) about neglected children and disabilities/retardation it had caused and it was SO SAD!!! Your kids are lucky to have you gushing about them and loving them so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that....
    Love the hair clips! It is amazing how much they look alike. Love you always your big sis Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you love posting pictures of your lovely kids, they are so cute! I love Reagan's hair.. Melissa is so right. Clips are CUTE! When i grow up.. I am going to be like you Julie. Lots of kids and happy as a clam! love ya tons..

    ReplyDelete

comments