Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 Months

Lincoln turned 2 months old yesterday. Can you believe it? I CAN'T!!!!
Here are his stats:

Weight: 13.87 lbs - 91st percentile
Height: 24 in- 85th percentile

He's a solid fellow! I just can't get over how cute and sweet he is. He is doing great. He sleeps wonderfully, only waking up about 2 times at night. He smiles readily at you and is beginning to coo more. He just seems so happy and content. We are so grateful to have him here.

I am doing well too. I started back up at the gym last week and am loving it! It feels so good to be working out again. These two months have whizzed by! Happy 2 months Lincoln!

3 comments:

  1. Julie he weigh more than William!!! haha! It's not like Lincoln is huge, my boy is just a squirt! Dinner was great, we need to do it again. Katie Athens

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 months already!! wow! sounds like a good baby- and same stats as landon at that age, both tall like their daddies! he's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I cannot get over how cute and sweet he is either!! Seriously, what a doll!

    ReplyDelete

comments