Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Place

This is the other side of Bicentennial Park I posted about the other day and now you can see why I absolutely love this park. It's not only a park but a magical place! See why...
This tree is my favorite. Every time we come to play on the park, before we leave, we walk over to this side and take a little walk (Mikelle and her kids got me started on this). But the magnificence of this tree strikes me every time!!! Pictures can't do justice but it is HUGE and looks like it belongs in a fairy tale.

Then we walk through the forest on this board walk path...
Summer and Emma
I know it is a public park but I love it so much that it has a place in my heart and I just feel like it is our place.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE love that last picture! I'm glad some of the ones I took turned out. Reagan's face is so funny! It totally looks like she's pouting but really she's just full of apple! Thanks for introducing us, we can't wait to go back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty - it DOES look like something out of a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree..that last picture is great! I'm so glad you like the boardwalk...it's one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks nice! Provo really is a lovely place. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought she was pouting too! Funny how we can think one thing and really it was she was eating, nice reminder to not judge too quickly. I love the beauty of that park. Love you

    ReplyDelete

comments