Our neighbor (the one who let's us play in his yard) is extending his yard back and Reagan has had so much fun working in the yard. It seriously made me want to live on a ranch just so I can put her to work. It's seems like that would be kid paradise! It's wonderful how kids love working so much! We seriously could not get her in the house after all of this. 
We live in such a beautiful area and have great view every direction you look. This is our church, I think it is gorgeous.

We live in such a beautiful area and have great view every direction you look. This is our church, I think it is gorgeous.
Here she is in actions!And I'm so proud of my very first plant! But sad that it's only a couple days old and it's already wilting, uh oh! I promise I'll take care of it!
I planted it in a pot because we'll be moving this summer and I want to be able to take it with us. I can hardly wait till I can have my own garden. Although I've never done it, and am not sure how good I will be at it, I'm a "wanna be" gardener!!! My dream is to have a wonderful garden where I grow all my vegetables and have a few fruit trees.
WOW, that looks like so much work! I am the opposite, I DO NOT want to live on a ranch or farm BECAUSE of how much work they are. But you're right, kids love being outside and being busy! That looks like a fun family time:) Congrats on the plant, we need to get going on ours!
ReplyDelete