...last Friday BrieAnn, Alissa and I took our kids to Utah's Hogle Zoo. We had such a blast!!! 


It was colder than I expected when we got there, so Reagan is sporting Christian's jacket (who is almost a year younger than her, hence the snugness, but much thanks Christian!)
It was a perfect time to bring Reagan because she is learning the names of the animals/sounds and was so into it! Here she was saying "MOnKEE!" There's Henry with his cute hat he loves to wear! 
BrieAnn and Christian
It was a perfect time to bring Reagan because she is learning the names of the animals/sounds and was so into it! Here she was saying "MOnKEE!" There's Henry with his cute hat he loves to wear! 
BrieAnn and Christian
I loved looking at all the animals, they are so amazing! I don't know if it was just the excitement of a parent showing their child how cool everything was (seriously I think the joy of a parent is greater than the excitement when you were the kid!!! It's great I to have all the fun of childhood again) or what but I was just in awe. And Utah has such a nice zoo. It's small and clean and beautiful. 

This is how we rolled, my makeshift double stroller! It actually worked quite well. Lincoln was asleep in his car seat the entire day. He really is so easy. And soooooooooo cute:
All the kids were well behaved. You always wonder when you have a big day out in public what it will be like. I was hoping Reagan wouldn't try to run away or have a tantrum but there was not a single tear or fussiness out of any of the kids! It was awesome!
Sweet Christian and BrieAnne 
We ended our tour of the zoo at "Adventure Land" a great playground in the center of the zoo with a train that circles around. This slide was awesome!

It was so funny becausHenry liked to actually go down it by himself! He would just lay on his stomach, feet first and slide on down! Brave little guy!






How fun! I'm glad Reagan liked the zoo!
ReplyDeleteOkay Julie there are a couple of pictures that you kept hidden...aka I would love to have all of the pictures from zoo day, even the ones with you and reagan and alissa and henry's so that I can eventually scrapbook Christian's first trip to the zoo, with pictures of all of his friends that came with us...Thanks for coming with us!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the zoo! I am glad that you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I've been wanting to take Emma to the zoo FOREVER but didn't want to go by ouselves. I guess I need to be more aggressive - I think I'll make my mom go soon - it looks like so much fun! And it's true - adults have just as much fun, my brother has been wanting to go too;)
ReplyDeleteI have lots of posts to catch up on! What a fun trip. The zoo is fun. We haven't been yet this year. Looks like you all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, what a wonderful day! You and your friends look like teenagers! Love your big sis, Melissa
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very fun day at the Zoo! How fun that Reagan is learning the names and sounds of the animals. Sounds like Lincoln is a great baby!
ReplyDelete