I snuck these pictures without her seeing me (otherwise the moment would have been ruined). Reagan had taken her blanket, pacifier, and stack of books out to read on the lawn on a beautiful summer day. It was the cutest thing!

A "pain" (plane)
Every night before Reagan goes to bed (or naps) she reads herself to sleep. She'll be in her crib sometimes for over an hour happily reading before she falls asleep.When Reagan was about 4 months old I purchased a baby video monitor and it would probably be number one of my list of favorite baby purchases. I absolutely love being able to actually see my babies not just hear them when they are in their crib. It has been so nice to know when she needed help verses just whining, but also it is just so sweet to be able to watch my babies sleep. It melts my heart. I just sit there and watch the monitor and sometimes almost cry from the overwhelming feeling of love I have for them (I mean what mother doesn' t love their baby more when they are sleeping?) So of course I bought a second camera when Lincoln came along so now I can switch back and forth between channels on the monitor to see both sleeping babies!
Anyway the point of my story is this...this video is something I see on a regular basis and I just had to document the sweetness. And yes, I'm weird that I video taped the monitor but I just had to the capture the memory. (It's a long video so you probably wont be interested in the whole thing, but to me it's priceless!)
CUTE! I love both of these posts! You have two CUTECUTE kids! and your a good mama! Congrats on the new house too..thats so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo cute! I'm jealous; I need a camera. I always wonder what they are doing behind closed doors. Maybe I'll start putting books in Kailee's crib! You're such a good Mom!! I miss you sooooo much! My interview went well, but I won't find out for a week or two. I'll keep you posted! Shannon
ReplyDeleteI love those book pictures you captured, especially the first one. What a beautiful, fresh moment.
ReplyDelete