The last couple of weekends Will and I have spent going to the Parade of Homes. We LOVE doing this together, we seriously have so much fun.I was a little worried how it would go this year with two kids but it actually went GREAT. Lincoln enjoyed his sweet ride, and Reagan thought exploring big beautiful houses with mom and dad was...well, let the pictures speak for themselves...
Many people cut out the space underneath the stairs in the basement and paint it to create a play house in a wonderful imaginary world!
Custom homes are so fun because there are all kind of creative conveniences. This was a little opening in the pantry that connected to the garage so that when you are unloading your groceries you can put them straight in the pantry! Wow! Reagan was intrigued!

I thought it was so cute when Reagan, in her tiny stocking feet, was able to stand on the baseboard to look outside to a beautiful creek(she loves watching water). We were actually in a room of the indoor pool! Very cool.

Reagan found her dream room!

I personally love the chandelier. I would love to put in some of those in different rooms of my house some day, what a fun touch!
As for me I took hundreds of pictures (decorating ideas galore!) 
I thought this room was pretty fun.

I thought this room was pretty fun.

And this house was definitely our FAVORITE!!!
It's a Hatfield home. We've seen many of his homes in the past parades and they are always our favorite. We just love his style. This is a picture of the pool. It took us an hour to explore this fabulous house!
I wont bore you with anymore of the pictures I took but what I will say is two things I LOVE:
Wainscoting- in all its forms!!!! and White kitchens.
Another Parade done... until next year!
It's a Hatfield home. We've seen many of his homes in the past parades and they are always our favorite. We just love his style. This is a picture of the pool. It took us an hour to explore this fabulous house!I wont bore you with anymore of the pictures I took but what I will say is two things I LOVE:
Wainscoting- in all its forms!!!! and White kitchens.
Another Parade done... until next year!
Oh that looks so fun! I'd love to go someday.
ReplyDeleteHow very fun! It would be a great way to get ideas! :)
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say that Janssen would love that when I saw that she beat me to it. It's fun to see the variety and the beauty of different homes.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find out about these parades? i would love to go to one!
ReplyDeleteOne of the things I live for is The Parade of Homes.. My sisters were telling me all about this years.. I am so jealous I am not up there.
ReplyDeletewow, that looks like a lot of fun. I feel like such a snoop sometimes I love to look at people's homes. These are super expensive homes right? I love your Reagan stories, what a cutie. Are you going to be in UT a lot longer? We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete