Beck Family Blog, 2013
Oh my goodness. Too cute! What a little shopper!
She is precious. Love the shoes and flower in the hair!
haha I love her little dress Julie!!!
How fun to have a shopping buddy! Daughters are great that way!
Oh my goodness! That shows how long I've check on blogs!!! Last i looked you were pregnant! And your kids are beautiful!!! And I love the name Lincoln!!
Haha. A true girl that is for sure! Reagan is such a cutie!
comments
Oh my goodness. Too cute! What a little shopper!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious. Love the shoes and flower in the hair!
ReplyDeletehaha I love her little dress Julie!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a shopping buddy! Daughters are great that way!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That shows how long I've check on blogs!!! Last i looked you were pregnant! And your kids are beautiful!!! And I love the name Lincoln!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. A true girl that is for sure! Reagan is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete