Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Week

Will turned 26 this week.
I decorated his car in the morning, brought in cupcakes for his office, and went to Magelby's in the evening together for a birthday dinner. I got him a shirt, some ties, and car wash passes. We had a really fun day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!
Also this week, Reagan made a very important connection: she can climb onto the counter all by herself! I was in the other room helping Lincoln and I walk out to Reagan saying, "beat, beat!" (treat, treat). She had pushed the stool over to the counter and climbed up to where we keep the treats! No cubboards are safe now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Will! I didn't know it was your bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Will! Sounds like a great birthday. And good job Reagan! I'm so glad Emma still just sits on the counter (mostly) because I'm still scared she's going to fall off one of these days... Also, on Will's birthday I was going to call to offer to watch the kids so you two could go out, but I thought it was kind of late and maybe he would want to spend it with them anyway... Sorry! Hope everything worked out well:)

    ReplyDelete

comments