Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bear Lake

For the 4th of July weekend we went to Bear Lake for the Jones' family reunion (Melodie's side of the family).
Stephanie and Reagan enjoying the water.

We had such a nice time. As I was looking at these pictures I thought, "Wow, I didn't do a very good job documenting the trip!" I didn't get pictures of so many of the people that were there that we so enjoyed spending time with. But I'll do my best.

We stayed in a beautiful cabin! One of the things I liked most about it is we were up high on the hillside so we could look down and have the most beautiful view of the lake. Reagan was too intrigued to look at me, this swing on the front porch was a hit. We spent a lot of time swinging on it! Reagan and Rachel had tons of fun playing together. And cousin Sammy entertained them as well.

The main reason for the gathering was to celebrate Grandpa Glendon's 80th Birthday. Reagan with Grandpa. Omi and Reagan Uncle John and Reagan
Lincoln was a hit! Cousins DJ and April could not get enough of him!

Playing at the Lake
Josh, Rachel, Will, Sammy, Terra



I love this picture of Opa and Reagan.

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful...family reunions are great. There is nothing better than having cousins to play with.

    ReplyDelete

comments