Sunday, July 12, 2009

BooNa

Will and I went to a charity event last week and we got to bring home our center pieces: these balloons. Reagan has just recently been introduced to balloons and LOVES them. She calls them "BooNas"!!! I find this so funny! She often covers most of the sounds of a word but switches the order of things. Like last winter she called snow "nose". And when I tell her to say a short phrase she'll often switch the order of the words. When I tell her to say balloon she'll say "boon!" but then when she says it on her own it's "BooNa!"
Then one night she wanted to hold three of the balloons when she got into her crib. I figured she'd just let go when she wanted to go to sleep and they'd float to the ceiling but she fell asleep holding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments