We've been visiting the house every step of the way to watch it become ours... The builder painted the main room for us
Picking out paint was way hard! and the accent wall turned out way different than expected, but we like it. We'll paint the down stairs and all the bedrooms when my mom comes out in October.

We also discovered some more perks. Reagan loves the park.
And there's like a circle side walk/track thing that goes around this basketball court, a perfect place to ride bikes while mom sits and watches!
And a great pavilion, I can see lots of birthday parties here.

How fun! Are you staying in Utah?
ReplyDeleteTHAT is funny. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was on my computer screen. Oh, you're goooood.
ReplyDeleteOh Julie, it has been so long since I checked your blog and I was overwhelmed with all the updates!!!!!!!!!! First, let me say your home looks beautiful! Second, paint is really tricky and hard to chose based on what it looks like from a wall chip. Usually, it looks a little different once on the wall, however, from the pictures the colors look really good!!!! Wow just from looking out the windows it sure looks like you have an incredible view. How exciting Julie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that?! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Congratulations you guys! We'll have to come visit some time and see your new place. Good luck moving!
ReplyDeleteLooks Awesome! I'm excited to come see it!
ReplyDeleteJulie!! How exciting!! I bet you are just gonna LOVE it!! If you need help with anything let me know!! Also congrats on the Anniversary surprise! You deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Good luck with the move.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What a perfect place!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDelete