Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the e-mail, it's always nice to know that when being so open people appreciate it. I was a little nervous about being that open about things, but it's the truth. You look beautiful in those photos! Congratulations!
i adore your wedding pictures. they are so beautiful! you are beautiful! congrats on four years! you guys will do amazing things in this life! oh, and isn't being married to your best friend the best thing in life?
That is the funnest anniversary ever! Way to go Will! You guys are adorable and I can totally see Julie loving every bite of her 3 course meal. You guys are so cute!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Thanks for the e-mail, it's always nice to know that when being so open people appreciate it. I was a little nervous about being that open about things, but it's the truth. You look beautiful in those photos! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletei adore your wedding pictures. they are so beautiful! you are beautiful! congrats on four years! you guys will do amazing things in this life! oh, and isn't being married to your best friend the best thing in life?
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures!! happy 4 years!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Will and Julie!!!! Julie I have never seen all your official wedding pictures and they are simply beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the funnest anniversary ever! Way to go Will! You guys are adorable and I can totally see Julie loving every bite of her 3 course meal. You guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete