Friday, September 11, 2009

Bread

My first batch of homemade bread! I am so proud! I have been wanting to bake whole wheat bread for so long. Thanks to my anniversary gift I was able to try it out! It was so delicious that I ate half a loaf before Will even got home! I also made peach and strawberry jam this week. I have been LOVING cooking lately. Now that I have counter space and room to move around in in the kitchen I am enjoying cooking like never before. It is so exciting. I have a new invigoration to try out new things and just bake a up a storm. So fun!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Isn't cooking the best? And a big kitchen makes it so fun to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel! Having a new kitchen makes cooking ten times more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Isn't playing with the bosch so fun! When I have a new little guy to show off I want to come see your new house. Glad to hear things are settling in and you're loving it. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

comments