Lincoln is my HAPPY boy! This smile melts my heart and he give it to anyone who talks to him, like his little gift to them. I love how people will even stop me in stores to admire him and he flashes them a smile that is sure to brighten their day. Will describes him as being easily entreated and without guile. I love this boy!We are so enjoying our week with my mom and sister Jamie. This is the first time I've painted and I decided I LOVE it. (minus the picking out of colors where I am entirely undecisive and unsure when I have thousands of choices in front of me!!!) But once that is done the actual painting is just delightful, especially when you have the most amazing mom to do it with! There is absolutely no way I could do this without her. She is such a hard worker, she tutors me and does all the prep and clean up. I am so grateful to you mom!!! Seriously, you are the best!
Jamie has been such a big help. She entertains the kids while we paint:
She also has taken Reagan to the park everyday which she loves!Crazy group shot, but I love it!
Mom, Harley(who just had surgery), Lincoln, Reagan, Jamie
This playroom is now painted yellow and it is so CUTE!!! (can't wait to post all the pics!)I love how Reagan is trying to do the same pose as Grandma!

Lincoln is reaching for everything, discovering his new world!


Random picture but I wanted to document Lincoln's first ride on a swing (he's learning from the pro!) This is a park right outside our new library.
This picture is a bad angle of the park so it doesn't do it justice but the park is simply wonderful! We'll be playing there every time we go to the library, so fun!

I can't wait to come sit in your kitchen, watch and enjoy your cooking, and let natalie play with reagan in the playroom! can't november be here yet?
ReplyDelete