I swear I dress my daughter! But through the course of the day she manages to get undressed at least three or four times! Sometimes it's to play in the sink while I'm doing dishes, to take a bath or shower, last night it was to go peepee (why all the clothes needed
all to come off I don't know) (and yes she is potty training herself! amazing!), or simply just for fun!!!
Anyway, that was my disclaimer, enjoy:



Julie, you know how I told you that it never tells me your blog updates? Well I had to go and read blogs all the way back to the beginning of August! So a couple things - where did you move to? It looks great! Is it a fieldstone home?
ReplyDeleteYour kids are growing so fast! We need to have you guys over for dinner! You should let me know a time that will work!
OH I how I LOVE these pictures! Your momma is so loving and adorable.. and Reagan is a doll. I can't wait to see your painting pictures, you guys must be lov'en this time together. I miss you guys. Love ya ;)
ReplyDeleteMoving is totally tiring! I can't believe you're already organized and baking up a storm!! You're like me. I can't stand living in clutter, so I just kept unpacking and organizing until it was all done. But then I was too exhausted to "cook up a storm" lol. I love your house and I can't wait to see the painted finishing touches! The Whole house is quite an endeavor. You are more ambitious than I. I have painted Kailee's room, the guest room, and our bedroom and that's it. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete