Friday, September 25, 2009

What did she say?

I am now joining the legions of parents that have talking children. It is pretty fun! Reagan isn't talking totally in full sentences yet but she can definitely get her point across. Pretty much anything they say at this stage is funny so in hopes to remember it, I'm adding a side bar of Reagan's convos. And keep checking it because I'll be continually updating it! Hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love it!! I was planning on doing the same thing once Houston starts saying something other than mama, 'gin, wa-wa, and uh-oh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, I just started doing this on my blog too. Such a fun way to remember the funny things kids say and do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like life is treating you well...we miss you and hope to get down your way soon to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha LOVE IT!! It looks awesome! Lincoln looks like a little man now. He's so handsome. Allie was like "hey good lookin!" Jared wants to move back in like 10 years to teach music education at BYU. We shall see. I told him my only motivation was to be near you!!

    ReplyDelete

comments