Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Big Red Barn


Photo Opp (aka parental torture)
Reagan was so scared she was going to fall off, Caleb said, "Don't worry, I've got her!" Doesn't look like Reagan took much comfort in that, hahah

We went on a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch. It was soooo COLD!
This is Reagan with her friend Maddie. What a great smiler she is, maybe she can give Reagan some tips. Reagan is just starting to remember names and it makes seeing people so much more fun. Reagan talks about Maddie all the time. She also talks about the kids across the street, Aly (my visiting teacher), and Grandma, Grandpa, Jamie and Harley.

Exiting the ride, Reagan is in awe at all the pumpkins to find!
Because it was so close to Halloween they designated this day as "free pumpkin day"! Don't worry, I got like 4. (had to get the tractor driver to help me to my car, hahaha!)

Reagan searching for the perfect pumpkin...she is getting so big!
It was my first trip to the Big Red Barn in Payson. So fun! However, I always forget how out there Payson is! I bought a gallon of apple cider, simply because it made me feel like home. Every year mom would buy the most delicious apple cider, and visiting like a million pumpkin patches (I have yet to have ones that can compare) this time of year, so for memories sake I forked out the $5 per gallon juice. The Big Red Barn is on an apple orchard so I also bought two fresh plump apples that smelled divine. Everyone got a donut who rode the tractor ride, plus Reagan and I enjoyed some homemade ice cream, delicious!!! Hooray for another Fall glorious day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey one of your pictures isn't coming up... you know me I can't miss even one picture!!! :) I love Reagan's coat. I, too, love the pumpkin patch. Did you carve any of those free puumpkins??? Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after I posted my comment and went back to your blog the blank picture spot was gone. Haha I love your side line comments Julie! What a wonderful reminder, because you will forget. Trust me I know... Love you...

    ReplyDelete

comments