

thanks to Aunt Jamie for the costume! she bought this for Lincoln before he was even born! He's the cutest Super Man I've ever seen!
The Princess herself:
descending the stairs about to go trick or treating, there was excitement in the air!
I curled Reagan's hair for the first time. 
With her dad, Fred Flinestone
thanks to Aunt Melissa for Reagan's gorgeous dress! Goofing off together!






Looks great - I may need to steal your costume idea some year!
ReplyDeleteLove all the costumes! How fun!
ReplyDeleteCute costumes! Love your idea. I need to be more creative. Glad you had a good Halloween.
ReplyDeleteJulie, I love the costumes too!! Will is a perfect Fred. When I saw your bumble bee outfit I thought about Reagan and how she was a bumble bee her first year!!!!! Of course, I loved the princess outfit and the curls in the hair. What a big girl! You guys are just too cute!!!! Lincoln really looked like Reagan in the picture where he is laying on his belly and has the big big smile. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good blogger. I need to be better. You update like all the time. I love the costumes. We were almost going to be Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, and Dino. Maybe next year. Love the bumble bee costume, you so copied Reagan from 2 years ago. lol Superman is such a cute little guy! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteJulie you are way too skinny to have 2 young kids. I hope I can be as hot a mama as you are! :)
ReplyDelete