Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Recipe for Halloween Cheer

Decide to make delicious cookies,invite some favorite friends over......drop in LOTS of butter!Mix it all together, Add some clapping, giggling, smiles, and squeals.
Roll it thin,

Make some spooky ghosts,
Sprinklely cats,
a few wacky witches, and dozens of pumpkins, until your table and stomach are full!

Package and label with care.
Deliver to all your friends and neighbors.
Feel feelings of joy, love, and genuine holiday cheer!

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. As I read over this post I had the striking thought, "I am turning into my mom!" That is a good thing! I hope I can be just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! You're so cute and thoughtful!!! Looks like that took a lot of time! I'm impressed! Thanks for the motivation!
    ps...love your flirty apron and Reagan's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good Julie! I don't know how you have time to do all that you do- you are super mom! Your cookies turned out way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I begin... First, I was thinking "how much like mom you really are", second, love Reagan's apron, did you make it? Third, love the new blender, way to go Will!!!! Fourth, I wish I had friends like you to deliever some awesome holiday cookies. Too cute. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! You're so creative. Too bad I don't live there, I would've gotten some cookies :( lol I got those same cookie cutters! I love Reagan's apron. Yours too. Can you post or e-mail pictures of them lying on the table or floor. I wanna copy them, but I couldn't get the full details. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete

comments