Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Bunch of Randomness

I felt like I haven't really blogged in a while. Here's what's been on my mind:

Denver
Will is in love with Bill Simmons, literally. He was one of his original fans. Whenever I hear Will laughing out loud while on his computer I can assuredly assume he's reading Bill Simmons.

When Will found out Bill was going to be in Denver for a book signing of his new book, he bought a plane ticket to go! Crazy, I know! He tried to rationalize it that he would make it a work trip by scheduling some appointments but I can't be fooled, it was all for Bill.

Anyway, Will had a great time. Here he is with the "Sports Guy."
Knight in Shinning Armor
I love how dads are naturally little girls' Knights in Shinning Armor. Whenever anything goes wrong Reagan tells me, "daddy fix it" or "daddy home, daddy help"(meaning when dad gets home, he'll help) I love how she has complete faith that dad can take care of any situation. Like the other day when she came into my room screaming and petrified and pointing to the pantry. I could not figure out what had scared her so until I finally deduced she had seen a mouse. She kept telling me when daddy gets home he'll kill it! (that whole snake ordeal may have been too violent because she loves to tell me to kill the flies and bugs that she has a super power eye for) Or to fix the sink head that broke on her toy kitchen.
But the other day was my favorite. She let go of her balloon right in the middle of the vault in our house. I told her it was just too high for me to get. She assured me that "Daddy [could] get it" And when he got home, he did just that:
Now for the real action:


Bows!!!
I haven't sat down to make bows for Reagan in a really long time so I was needing some new ones. Here's what I made:My favorite are these felt ones. Poor Reagan has barely gotten to wear them because I keep sporting them in my hair!
Red Robin
We had so much fun going on a family date to Red Robin the other day. It was so fun to watch Reagan enjoy her "cheese baga" and dip her fries. She was ecstatic about the little train that goes around the ceiling and let everyone present feel and hear her excitement as her squeals reverberated around the restaurant. The night was topped with stopping for shakes on the way home. Hooray for family dates!

9 comments:

  1. What fun things to have on your mind! Sounds like your life is too fun!
    Those bows you made are DARLING! Makes me realized that Hannah is in need of new ones... and I should get crafting!
    I love reading you blog BTW!
    AND I LOVE the new family pic in your header! What a cute family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just the most darling little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Will. Please check out my shirt in the Red Robin section. The word not fully shown is assets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! oh my your family pictures are sooo cute and the bows you are making are super cute! Next time you are making some let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stories. And the bows are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just about to comment about Will's shirt. He beat me to it. Love the new family photos by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kailee thinks Daddy can fix everything too. I love your cute bows. What neat ideas. I'll have to make some for my girls! I miss Red Robin :( But mostly I just miss you!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Julie!! What a great post. I LOVE the bows you made! Great job! I really like the white flowers with brown and rhinestones. Also, I love the new family picture! I don't think I ever told you, but I loved your family pictures. Beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, love the random stories.... Loved the video! Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete

comments