Tuesday, November 3, 2009

These things make me smile

Reagan singing...Have I mentioned she LOVES music??? Well, she does! She has taken a liking to my music stand and would be playing my flute if she could get her hands on it! She whines for "fute, fute!" (I should get her a toy one to play with, or dig out my recorder from elementary school for her to toot on). But since attending choir with my one Sunday she has become a pro singer. She opens her mouth really wide and sings and sings! And sometimes I almost can't play my flute for busting up laughing as she squeals out those high notes to match my pitch.

A perfect little girl moment...got the bling bling, the shoes, stroller full of treasures (and should I mention the panties that she loves to pull over her diaper, cute!)
Reagan loves to wear my shoes. She'll go into our closet and return wearing a pair of her choice and tell me, "bye mommy."

2 comments:

  1. Hey, she can be like her cousin Cassie and perform on stage and do concert solos!!! I think you need to get her into a children's choir. Never too early. Love the dress up. Seems like I remember you getting into my shoes and wearing them around the house. Memories...

    ReplyDelete

comments