Friday, November 13, 2009

Will's new office

I absolutely love the Northwestern Mutual office. I think it is so beautiful.

I am so proud of Will, he works so hard for us. Last month Will switched offices so I thought I'd share. I like it so much I think I could live in it! Hey members of congress do it! Well, here are some pictures (the lightening is horrid, I was there mid day, but least you can get a feel)

Main lobby
Turn left off the lobby to get to Will's office:
Down this hall, there it is with the door open:

Welcome!

Love the view!!!
Reagan loves visiting daddy at work. Whenever we drive by an office building that looks remotely like Will's (all glass windows) Reagan asks, "Daddy's office? Daddy at work?" (we can't drive by Novell without her asking this!) I also throughly enjoy visiting Will at work. I love the people he works with and it is so fun to say hi and visit for a minute. Everyone is so nice and so happy to see the kids. I am so grateful to work for such an incredible company and be blessed with such wonderful associations.

1 comment:

  1. So he took over Mike's office? WHere did Mike go! That's good to know for when I go there for a meeting! Haha

    PS all the decorating looks great Julie! SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete

comments