Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January

Will had a business trip in CO at the beginning of the month. It was a fabulous trip filled with work and skiing at Winter Park. It was an amazing trip for him. Meanwhile, I went to visit my family in CA. (I'm still collecting pictures from siblings so I can post them all together).

Lincoln is transitioning to solids. He would much rather pick food up and feed himself/play with it, than me spoon feed him. (fine with me, but I do want him on rice cereal!) The only thing is feeding yourself is MESSY!!!
So messy in fact, Lincoln receives multiple baths a day. The kids love it!

On Friday I bought a month pass to Jumpin' Jacks, an indoor blow up toy place. We have gone almost everyday since. Reagan had almost completely stopped taking naps. But for 3 consecutive days now she has napped. That alone is worth my time to take her to get some energy out. And it is great time TOGETHER. Reagan somehow coaxes me onto every slide, climbing wall, jumping contraption (but I secretly love it just as much!) And it's a great place to meet friends and play together too! (Reagan is so on the go, I have yet to capture a good picture, she on right, friend Abby on the left)

Will is playing on three basketball teams. It is so fun for him to get out and play. The only ones we can make it to are the church ball on Saturday. Reagan loves to go to, "Daddy's basketball game!" Here she is mothering another little girl!
A new regulation I have for Reagan is she can watch one show a day. Here is Lincoln obvisouly enjoying the time. Baby Einstein- captivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments