Friday, March 19, 2010

One year ago...

It's always kind of fun, on a memorable day, to think about where you were or what you were doing on that particular day a year ago. (Holidays, Conference Weekend, etc.)

Well one year ago I was here.... giving birth to one of the greatest little boys on earth!
Oh, how he melts my heart!

With the Grandmas More pictures of the little one

You are the sweetest boy I have ever known. I love you with all my heart and thank Heavenly Father you are mine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he's already one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize that nurse! haha. Lincoln totally looks like himself even as a newborn. I'm so sad they are babies any more. :( But so excited for what life will bring. Happy Birthday Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Lincoln! I love to tell me kids the story of the day they were born. It seems like just yesterday to me...those days are forever etched in a mommy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it been a year already?!? Happy Birthday cute boy! He really is adorable. It'll be fun to meet him in person this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday (late) to your little man. I can't believe it's been a year. Time goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

comments