Friday, April 23, 2010

Lincoln at 13 months

In the last few weeks I feel like Lincoln has transitioned from a baby to a toddler and I LOVE it!!! He is so much FUN and has so much PERSONALITY!

He loves to wave! We don't even have to say bye, walking out of the room or seeing someone else leave is sufficient for him to start waving.

He is making tons of connections. I've seen him brush my blush brush against his face, try to put Reagan's bows on her head, put my necklace up to my neck, try to put a plug in the outlet, put clothes on his head in attempts to get dressed, put the phone up to my ear then his ear!

His absolute favorite things are balls. He can throw a ball really well. He loves to throw anything he can get his hands on down the stairs. He loves to put things in containers like putting books in Reagan's tonka truck or all the clothes in the laundry basket. He can walk holding my hand and I'm just waiting for him to take off. His favorite toys are walkers. Now when he crawls he mostly bear crawls, it is the funnest thing to watch because he is so fast! He loves playing at the park: climbing, and scooting off steps. When he hears music he will dance, it's the cutest thing!

Lincoln has an obedient spirit. If I tell him no, he listens, something I'm not used to, LOL! He'll be going for the door and I say, "uh-uh" he stops and turns around! WOW, awesome!

He says, "ma ma ma ma," but mostly when he is sad. He reaches his arms all the way up for me to pick him up. And he loves to be thrown up in the air.

He is super tough (rarely cries). And is the happiest boy.


But can you believe this sweet boy can BITE!!!! And he finds it hilarious! One day I was happily doing dishes, when all of a sudden I SCREAMED!!! I didn't know what had happened but my leg was in pain! I looked down to see Lincoln smiling so big up at me. "Did he really just bite my leg???" YUP!!! Here's the proof.... unbelievable I know!
He just looks too sweet to do such a thing. We were at church and the cutest little boy was sitting next to us. He was having a grand old time entertaining Lincoln. Lincoln was getting a kick out of opening his mouth and trying to bite him! The boy got a little scared and his mom sweetly said, "oh, don't worry, he wont bite." I had to unfortunately correct her, "um....actually...he does!" Needless to say their playtime was over. Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that bite mark is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That looks like it hurt for sure! Lincoln is such a cutie! He will be walking so soon! I can't wait for Ryan and him to chase each other (hopefully no biting.) haha

    ReplyDelete

comments